New Delavan Lake Real Estate Firm Formed

 In 2008 I joined a family real estate business that had three generations of ownership. During the years there, I was fortunate enough to sell more properties than any other agent in the company. They have now sold out to a huge New York company so I have started a new real estate chapter. With my father being in the business, and now my oldest son, we are willing to fill the gap of a locally owned, family real estate business for Walworth County, WI.


We look forward to continuing to assist the families and businesses of Walworth County and Delavan, WI with their real estate needs!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Five Lakefronts On Delavan Lake, WI

Delavan Lake Sales Fall in First Half of 2022

Delavan Lake First Half 2023 Real Estate Update